Thank you for popping by! If you’re here you probably resonate with some or all of this:
- You’re a sensitive woman and most of your life you’ve been told that you’re ‘too sensitive,’
- You feel things deeply, on a level that doesn’t seem to be accepted by mainstream society.
- You see being sensitive as a weakness that needs fixing or;
- You understand that being sensitive has its good points, but you sometimes wish you weren’t so sensitive and, as much as you try to embrace it, deep down you question whether it really is a good thing.
- You want more out of life but don’t pursue it because you’re too busy doing what you’re ‘supposed to’ do.
- You feel out of touch with the real you. It’s as though you’re not sure you really know who you are beyond the life roles you’ve adopted or have been assigned to you.
- You don’t really know what you want to do with the rest of your life, but there’s something deep down nudging you that there’s more to life than ‘this.’
- You feel like maybe you just aren’t good enough to make the dreams you have a reality.
- You sometimes question if you’re worth making the changes that you truly desire.
- You fear being judged by others for your sensitivity, for who you really are, for what you really want out of life.
- So you put on a mask and hide it all away. It’s leaving you feeling disconnected from your heart and soul as a result.
Sound familiar? It sure does to me, because I’ve been there!
Want to have a conversation about where you’re at and how I can help you? Book a chat with me below!
“And then the day came when the risk to remain tight, in a bud, became more painful than the risk it took to blossom…..”
~ Elizabeth Appell (aka Lassie Benton)
From The Blog
When I do aura readings I often see stagnant, old energy or emotions that don't belong to the person. These can be such a drain on a sensitive person's energy! I usually get asked by these clients how to go about clearing this out. I’m sharing...read more
Self-acceptance: It's so important to having self-confidence because lasting confidence is more resilient to other people's opinion of you. You might have received praise by someone you look up to (e.g. your boss) and that can give you a confidence boost quickly. ...read more
Around this time 7 years ago, I was in A & E after a fall. Around this time 7 years ago, this was the last straw for my health after a string of viruses. Around this time 7 years ago, I didn’t take heed. I continued to push myself through the intensive Graduate...read more